Northwestern Tanzania on a Single Shilling: Sociality, Embodiment, Valuation
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 335–361, August 1997
Total views since August 2010: 17
How to Cite
Weiss, B. (1997), Northwestern Tanzania on a Single Shilling: Sociality, Embodiment, Valuation. Cultural Anthropology, 12: 335–361. doi: 10.1525/can.19126.96.36.1995
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jan 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 23 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 17
- Total PDF views: 17
- Total HTML views: 0
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.