Creating Citizens, Making Men: The Military and Masculinity in Bolivia
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 527–550, November 1997
How to Cite
Gill, L. (1997), Creating Citizens, Making Men: The Military and Masculinity in Bolivia. Cultural Anthropology, 12: 527–550. doi: 10.1525/can.1922.214.171.1247
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!