Authorizing Voices: Going Public in an Indigenous Language
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 193–223, May 1998
How to Cite
Dinwoodie, D. W. (1998), Authorizing Voices: Going Public in an Indigenous Language. Cultural Anthropology, 13: 193–223. doi: 10.1525/can.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!