From Text to Context: How Anthropology Makes Its Subject
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 570–595, November 2000
How to Cite
Chun, A. (2000), From Text to Context: How Anthropology Makes Its Subject. Cultural Anthropology, 15: 570–595. doi: 10.1525/can.2000.15.4.570
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jan 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 17
- Total PDF views: 16
- Total HTML views: 1
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.