Burying the Past: Locality, Lived History, and Death in an Aymara Ritual of Remembrance
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 471–511, November 2002
How to Cite
Orta, A. (2002), Burying the Past: Locality, Lived History, and Death in an Aymara Ritual of Remembrance. Cultural Anthropology, 17: 471–511. doi: 10.1525/can.2002.17.4.471
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!