Subsumption or Consumption? The Phantom of Consumer Revolution in "Globalizing" China
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 469–492, November 2003
How to Cite
Ngai, P. (2003), Subsumption or Consumption? The Phantom of Consumer Revolution in "Globalizing" China. Cultural Anthropology, 18: 469–492. doi: 10.1525/can.2003.18.4.469
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!