Geeks, Social Imaginaries, and Recursive Publics
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 185–214, May 2005
How to Cite
Kelty, C. (2005), Geeks, Social Imaginaries, and Recursive Publics. Cultural Anthropology, 20: 185–214. doi: 10.1525/can.2005.20.2.185
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!