Between Cinema and Social Work: Diasporic Turkish Women and the (Dis)Pleasures of Hybridity
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 265–294, May 2006
How to Cite
Ewing, K. P. (2006), Between Cinema and Social Work: Diasporic Turkish Women and the (Dis)Pleasures of Hybridity. Cultural Anthropology, 21: 265–294. doi: 10.1525/can.2006.21.2.265
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jan 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 25
- Total PDF views: 24
- Total HTML views: 1
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.