Between Cinema and Social Work: Diasporic Turkish Women and the (Dis)Pleasures of Hybridity
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 265–294, May 2006
How to Cite
Ewing, K. P. (2006), Between Cinema and Social Work: Diasporic Turkish Women and the (Dis)Pleasures of Hybridity. Cultural Anthropology, 21: 265–294. doi: 10.1525/can.2006.21.2.265
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!