Fluid Labor and Blood Money: The Economy of HIV/AIDS in Rural Central China
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 535–569, November 2006
How to Cite
Jing, S. (2006), Fluid Labor and Blood Money: The Economy of HIV/AIDS in Rural Central China. Cultural Anthropology, 21: 535–569. doi: 10.1525/can.2006.21.4.535
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jan 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Apr 2015.
- Total views: 22
- Total PDF views: 21
- Total HTML views: 1
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.