REMEDIATION AND LOCAL GLOBALIZATIONS: How Taiwan's “Digital Video Knights-Errant Puppetry” Writes the History of the New Media in Chinese
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 285–313, May 2007
How to Cite
SILVIO, T. (2007), REMEDIATION AND LOCAL GLOBALIZATIONS: How Taiwan's “Digital Video Knights-Errant Puppetry” Writes the History of the New Media in Chinese. Cultural Anthropology, 22: 285–313. doi: 10.1525/can.2007.22.2.285
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jan 2008. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 26
- Total PDF views: 20
- Total HTML views: 6
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.