REMEDIATION AND LOCAL GLOBALIZATIONS: How Taiwan's “Digital Video Knights-Errant Puppetry” Writes the History of the New Media in Chinese
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 285–313, May 2007
How to Cite
SILVIO, T. (2007), REMEDIATION AND LOCAL GLOBALIZATIONS: How Taiwan's “Digital Video Knights-Errant Puppetry” Writes the History of the New Media in Chinese. Cultural Anthropology, 22: 285–313. doi: 10.1525/can.2007.22.2.285
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!