Culture Shock, Positive Face, and Negative Face: Being Polite in Tlaxcala
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 1980, American Anthropological Association.
Central Issues in Anthropology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 1–13, March 1980
How to Cite
Hill, J. H. (1980), Culture Shock, Positive Face, and Negative Face: Being Polite in Tlaxcala. Central Issues in Anthropology, 2: 1–13. doi: 10.1525/cia.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!