Dialogue And Shared Authority: Informants As Critics
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 1987, American Anthropological Association.
Central Issues in Anthropology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 13–23, April 1987
How to Cite
Buckley, T. (1987), Dialogue And Shared Authority: Informants As Critics. Central Issues in Anthropology, 7: 13–23. doi: 10.1525/cia.1918.104.22.168
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!