The Role of Bioanthropology in the Infant Formula Industry: Dietary Iron Status of American Infants
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 1988, American Anthropological Association.
Central Issues in Anthropology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 39–56, March 1988
How to Cite
Ryan, A. S. (1988), The Role of Bioanthropology in the Infant Formula Industry: Dietary Iron Status of American Infants. Central Issues in Anthropology, 7: 39–56. doi: 10.1525/cia.19184.108.40.206
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!