Anthropologists in Search of a Culture: Margaret Mead, Derek Freeman and All the Rest of Us
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 1988, American Anthropological Association.
Central Issues in Anthropology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 3–20, June 1988
How to Cite
Leacock, E. (1988), Anthropologists in Search of a Culture: Margaret Mead, Derek Freeman and All the Rest of Us. Central Issues in Anthropology, 8: 3–20. doi: 10.1525/cia.19184.108.40.206
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!