Family Structure and Mental Health in Urban Guyana
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 1992, American Anthropological Association.
Central Issues in Anthropology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 117–126, January 1992
How to Cite
Wilson, L. C., Williams, D. R. and Wilkins, K. (1992), Family Structure and Mental Health in Urban Guyana. Central Issues in Anthropology, 10: 117–126. doi: 10.1525/cia.19126.96.36.199
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!