Family Structure and Mental Health in Urban Guyana
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 1992, American Anthropological Association.
Central Issues in Anthropology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 117–126, January 1992
How to Cite
Wilson, L. C., Williams, D. R. and Wilkins, K. (1992), Family Structure and Mental Health in Urban Guyana. Central Issues in Anthropology, 10: 117–126. doi: 10.1525/cia.19188.8.131.52
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!