Institutional Pluralism: The Incomplete Differentiation of Health Care in Nepal
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 1992, American Anthropological Association.
Central Issues in Anthropology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 61–66, January 1992
How to Cite
Subedi, J. and Subedi, S. (1992), Institutional Pluralism: The Incomplete Differentiation of Health Care in Nepal. Central Issues in Anthropology, 10: 61–66. doi: 10.1525/cia.19126.96.36.199
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!