KATHERINE P. EWING is an anthropologist residing at 5525 S. Blackstone Av., Chicago, Illinois.
Clinical Psychoanalysis as an Ethnographic Tool
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1987 American Anthropological Association
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 16–39, March 1987
How to Cite
EWING, K. P. (1987), Clinical Psychoanalysis as an Ethnographic Tool. Ethos, 15: 16–39. doi: 10.1525/eth.1987.15.1.02a00030
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!