Poetics of Space and Sexual Economies of Power: Gender and the Politics of Male Identity in West New Britain
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1990 American Anthropological Association
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 71–102, March 1990
How to Cite
LATTAS, A. (1990), Poetics of Space and Sexual Economies of Power: Gender and the Politics of Male Identity in West New Britain. Ethos, 18: 71–102. doi: 10.1525/eth.1990.18.1.02a00030
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!