Self-Construction through Narrative Practices: A Chinese and American Comparison of Early Socialization
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
1996 American Anthropological Association
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 237–280, June 1996
How to Cite
MILLER, P. J., FUNG, H. and MINTZ, J. (1996), Self-Construction through Narrative Practices: A Chinese and American Comparison of Early Socialization. Ethos, 24: 237–280. doi: 10.1525/eth.1996.24.2.02a00020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!