On Rocks, Walks, and Talks In West Africa: Cultural Categories and an Anthropology of the Senses
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 178–198, September 2002
How to Cite
Geurts, K. L. (2002), On Rocks, Walks, and Talks In West Africa: Cultural Categories and an Anthropology of the Senses. Ethos, 30: 178–198. doi: 10.1525/eth.2002.30.3.178
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!