Surviving a Distant Past: A Case Study of the Cultural Construction of Trauma Descendant Identity
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 513–544, December 2003
How to Cite
Kidron, C. A. (2003), Surviving a Distant Past: A Case Study of the Cultural Construction of Trauma Descendant Identity. Ethos, 31: 513–544. doi: 10.1525/eth.2003.31.4.513
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!