Epistemological Models and Culture Conflict: Menominee and Euro-American Hunters in Wisconsin
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 478–515, December 2007
How to Cite
Ross, N., Medin, D. and Cox, D. (2007), Epistemological Models and Culture Conflict: Menominee and Euro-American Hunters in Wisconsin. Ethos, 35: 478–515. doi: 10.1525/eth.2007.35.4.478
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!