When Afro Becomes (like) Indigenous: Garifuna and Afro-Indigenous Politics in Honduras
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 384–413, November 2007
How to Cite
Anderson, M. (2007), When Afro Becomes (like) Indigenous: Garifuna and Afro-Indigenous Politics in Honduras. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 12: 384–413. doi: 10.1525/jlat.2007.12.2.384
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!