Myths, Intellectuals, and Race/Class/Gender Distinctions in the Formation of Latin American Nations
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Latin American Anthropology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 148–169, September 1996
How to Cite
Smith, C. A. (1996), Myths, Intellectuals, and Race/Class/Gender Distinctions in the Formation of Latin American Nations. Journal of Latin American Anthropology, 2: 148–169. doi: 10.1525/jlca.1918.104.22.168
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!