The Symbolic Capital of Social Identities: The Genre of Bargaining in an Urban Guatemalan Market
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 155–189, December 2000
How to Cite
French, B. M. (2000), The Symbolic Capital of Social Identities: The Genre of Bargaining in an Urban Guatemalan Market. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 10: 155–189. doi: 10.1525/jlin.2000.10.2.155
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!