The Mindful Body: A Prolegomenon to Future Work in Medical Anthropology
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1987 American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 6–41, March 1987
How to Cite
Scheper-Hughes, N. and Lock, M. M. (1987), The Mindful Body: A Prolegomenon to Future Work in Medical Anthropology. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 1: 6–41. doi: 10.1525/maq.1987.1.1.02a00020
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!