Waiting for the Body Count: Corporate Decision Making and Bladder Cancer in the U.S. Dye Industry
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
1988 American Anthropological Association
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 215–232, September 1988
How to Cite
Michaels, D. (1988), Waiting for the Body Count: Corporate Decision Making and Bladder Cancer in the U.S. Dye Industry. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 2: 215–232. doi: 10.1525/maq.1988.2.3.02a00030
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!