Suffering from Water: Social Origins of Bodily Distress in a Mexican Community
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 368–390, September 2001
How to Cite
Ennis-McMillan, M. C. (2001), Suffering from Water: Social Origins of Bodily Distress in a Mexican Community. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 15: 368–390. doi: 10.1525/maq.2001.15.3.368
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!