The Role and Meaning of Susto in Mexican Americans' Explanatory Model of Type 2 Diabetes
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 360–377, September 2002
How to Cite
Poss, J. and Jezewski, M. A. (2002), The Role and Meaning of Susto in Mexican Americans' Explanatory Model of Type 2 Diabetes. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 16: 360–377. doi: 10.1525/maq.2002.16.3.360
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!