Care for Infibulated Women Giving Birth in Norway: An Anthropological Analysis of Health Workers' Management of a Medically and Culturally Unfamiliar Issue
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 516–544, December 2006
How to Cite
Johansen, R. E. B. (2006), Care for Infibulated Women Giving Birth in Norway: An Anthropological Analysis of Health Workers' Management of a Medically and Culturally Unfamiliar Issue. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 20: 516–544. doi: 10.1525/maq.2006.20.4.516
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!