Social Support and Distress among Q'eqchi' Refugee Women in Maya Tecún, Mexico
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Medical Anthropology Quarterly
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 193–217, June 2007
How to Cite
Warner, F. R. (2007), Social Support and Distress among Q'eqchi' Refugee Women in Maya Tecún, Mexico. Medical Anthropology Quarterly, 21: 193–217. doi: 10.1525/maq.2007.21.2.193
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!