Being a Bureaucrat: Is It the Same as Being an Anthropologist?
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Mainstreaming Anthropology: Experiences in Government Employment
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 40–51, January 1988
How to Cite
Drake, H. M. (1988), Being a Bureaucrat: Is It the Same as Being an Anthropologist?. NAPA Bulletin, 5: 40–51. doi: 10.1525/napa.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!