The Pursuit of Social Knowledge: Methodology and the Practice of Anthropology
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Soundings
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 1991
How to Cite
Finan, T. J. and Willigen, J. v. (1991), The Pursuit of Social Knowledge: Methodology and the Practice of Anthropology. NAPA Bulletin, 10: 1–10. doi: 10.1525/napa.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!