The Interpenetration of Technology and Institution: An Assessment of an Educational Computer Conferencing System
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Electronic Technologies and Instruction: Tools, Users and Power
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 49–65, January 1993
How to Cite
McDonald, J. H. (1993), The Interpenetration of Technology and Institution: An Assessment of an Educational Computer Conferencing System. NAPA Bulletin, 12: 49–65. doi: 10.1525/napa.19220.127.116.11
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!