The Bridges Process: Enhancing Organizational Cultures to Support Diversity
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Practicing Anthropology in Corporate America: Consulting On Organizational Culture
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 27–47, January 1994
How to Cite
Kogod, S. K. (1994), The Bridges Process: Enhancing Organizational Cultures to Support Diversity. NAPA Bulletin, 14: 27–47. doi: 10.1525/napa.1922.214.171.124
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!