What Can Anthropologists Offer Ethnographic Program Evaluation?
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Practicing Anthropology in a Postmodern World: Lessons And Insights From Federal Contract Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 41–57, January 1997
How to Cite
Camino, L. A. (1997), What Can Anthropologists Offer Ethnographic Program Evaluation?. NAPA Bulletin, 17: 41–57. doi: 10.1525/napa.19126.96.36.199
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!