"If a Dog Has Teeth, It Bites": The Impact of Multiple Stakeholder Perspectives in Contract Research
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Practicing Anthropology in a Postmodern World: Lessons And Insights From Federal Contract Research
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 58–68, January 1997
How to Cite
Levis-Pilz, G. (1997), "If a Dog Has Teeth, It Bites": The Impact of Multiple Stakeholder Perspectives in Contract Research. NAPA Bulletin, 17: 58–68. doi: 10.1525/napa.19126.96.36.199
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!