A Practical Discussion of Applied Public Health Research in the Context of Complex Emergencies: Examples from Malaria Control in Refugee Camps
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Caring for Those in Crisis
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 70–88, May 2001
How to Cite
Williams, H. A. and Bloland, P. B. (2001), A Practical Discussion of Applied Public Health Research in the Context of Complex Emergencies: Examples from Malaria Control in Refugee Camps. NAPA Bulletin, 21: 70–88. doi: 10.1525/napa.2001.21.1.70
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!