ARCHAEOLOGICAL TOURISM: LOOKING FOR ANSWERS ALONG MEXICO'S MAYA RIVIERA
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Special Issue: Tourism and Applied Anthropologists
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 60–76, January 2005
How to Cite
WALKER, C. (2005), ARCHAEOLOGICAL TOURISM: LOOKING FOR ANSWERS ALONG MEXICO'S MAYA RIVIERA. NAPA Bulletin, 23: 60–76. doi: 10.1525/napa.2005.23.1.60
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!