The Philani Experience: Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women in South Africa
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Special Issue: Applied Research and Practice from the Next Generation: The Napa Student Achievement Award-Winning Papers, 2001-05
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 27–39, May 2007
How to Cite
Kenny, A. (2007), The Philani Experience: Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women in South Africa. NAPA Bulletin, 27: 27–39. doi: 10.1525/napa.2007.27.1.27
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!