Life on the Water: A Historical-Cultural Model of African American Fishermen on the Georgia Coast (USA)
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Special Issue: Anthropology and Fisheries Management in the United States: Methodology for Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 109–122, September 2007
How to Cite
Blount, B. G. (2007), Life on the Water: A Historical-Cultural Model of African American Fishermen on the Georgia Coast (USA). NAPA Bulletin, 28: 109–122. doi: 10.1525/napa.2007.28.1.109
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!