Using Oral History Techniques in A NOAA Fisheries Service (NMFS) Education and Outreach Project: Preserving Local Fisheries Knowledge, Linking Generations, and Improving Environmental Literacy
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Special Issue: Anthropology and Fisheries Management in the United States: Methodology for Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 136–147, September 2007
How to Cite
Abbott-Jamieson, S. (2007), Using Oral History Techniques in A NOAA Fisheries Service (NMFS) Education and Outreach Project: Preserving Local Fisheries Knowledge, Linking Generations, and Improving Environmental Literacy. NAPA Bulletin, 28: 136–147. doi: 10.1525/napa.2007.28.1.136
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!