Filipino Crew Community in the Hawai'i - Based Longline Fishing Fleet
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Special Issue: Anthropology and Fisheries Management in the United States: Methodology for Research
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 87–98, September 2007
How to Cite
Allen, S. (2007), Filipino Crew Community in the Hawai'i - Based Longline Fishing Fleet. NAPA Bulletin, 28: 87–98. doi: 10.1525/napa.2007.28.1.87
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!