Eating on the Job: Diet and Work among Urban and Rural Maya Women
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright 2001, American Anthropological Association.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 9–14, Fall 2001
How to Cite
O'Brian, R. (2001), Eating on the Job: Diet and Work among Urban and Rural Maya Women. Nutritional Anthropology, 24: 9–14. doi: 10.1525/nua.2001.24.2.9
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!