Legitimating the First Tattoo: Moral Passage through Informal Interaction
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
2001 Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 49–73, February 2001
How to Cite
Irwin, K. (2001), Legitimating the First Tattoo: Moral Passage through Informal Interaction. Symbolic Interaction, 24: 49–73. doi: 10.1525/si.2001.24.1.49
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!