The Presentation of Avatars in Second Life: Self and Interaction in Social Virtual Spaces
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
2010 Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 501–525, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Gottschalk, S. (2010), The Presentation of Avatars in Second Life: Self and Interaction in Social Virtual Spaces. Symbolic Interaction, 33: 501–525. doi: 10.1525/si.2010.33.4.501
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!