Jumping On and Off the Runaway Train of Success: Stress and Committed Intensity in an Academic Life
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
2011 Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 158–172, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Ellis, C. (2011), Jumping On and Off the Runaway Train of Success: Stress and Committed Intensity in an Academic Life. Symbolic Interaction, 34: 158–172. doi: 10.1525/si.2011.34.2.158
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!